QUNIE CORPORATION’s Personal Information Protection Policy
QUNIE Corporation recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures the protection and safeguarding of its customers’ personal information as a fundamental principle of its business and its responsibility to society. Accordingly, QUNIE has established the Personal Information Protection Policy described below and ensures that all its officers, employees, and business partners thoroughly understand and fully comply with the Policy.
This Privacy Statement is not for natural persons who are entitled under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are a customer who is subject to the GDPR, please refer to Privacy Statement for GDPR.
1. Collection, Use, Provision, and Entrustment of Personal Information
(1) Personal information shall be collected only after informing the customers of the purpose and obtaining consent for doing so, except when the rights or interests of customers or third parties may be injured. The scope of use of the personal information collected is limited, and, the information shall be handled appropriately within this scope.
(2) Personal information collected by QUNIE shall not be provided to third parties without prior express consent of the customers, except as required by law or regulation.
(3) QUNIE may entrust customers’ personal information with authorized third parties. In all such cases, QUNIE shall select the recipient with great care from among those parties that have established a sufficient level of protection of the personal information, and make necessary supervision or otherwise ensure, through a contract, etc. stipulating the level of protection to be observed, that the recipient manages the information properly.
2. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, etc. of Personal Information
QUNIE shall accommodate requests for disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, etc. of customers’ personal information promptly within a reasonable scope.
3. Implementation of Security Measures
QUNIE implements safeguard measures and diligently works toward preventing unauthorized access to personal information, and the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information. Specific rules governing the appropriate handling and use of personal information are in place, and staff are assigned to take responsibility therefor.
4. Observance of Laws, Regulations and Other Norms Relating to Personal Information
With respect to the observance of laws, regulations, and other norms relating to personal information, QUNIE’s officers, employees, and business partners who handle personal information comply with the laws, regulations, and guidelines relating to the protection of personal information and the privacy of communication.
5. Continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and In-house Rules and Regulations
QUNIE makes continuous improvements to this Personal Information Protection Policy and in-house rules and regulations to ensure that the protection of personal information as determined by socially accepted norms is conducted effectively.
6. Inquiries as to Personal Information
QUNIE will make every effort to respond to inquiries promptly within a reasonable scope. Please contact QUNIE’s customer service.
Established: December 1, 2015
For more information, please contact:
11th Floor, OTEMACHI PLACE EAST TOWER,
2-3-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo, 100-8101, Japan
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
QUNIE may revise the Policy set out above and issue notification of all revisions on this website.
This is an English translation of the official version of the Policy, which has been published in Japanese.